An important part of living a healthier lifestyle is evaluating what you eat and the manner in which it’s prepared. One area that’s often overlooked is food becoming contaminated because of certain types of cookware (Read the EPA’s report on perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA). It is important to commit to healthy living and cooking so you can truly begin to enjoy the rewards and impact this decision can bring. A great place to start is by making sure you have safe, non-toxic cookware.
Why Cookware Matters
When it comes to non-toxic cookware, high quality titanium pans are considered one of the most effective options on the market. And while it’s true that premium titanium cookware is more expensive, inferior pans will actually cost more over time.
But even among premium cookware, not all titanium pans are created equal and it is common to hear complaints like: “The surface peels.” “The meat sticks to the pan.” “The pan warps.”
However, the best titanium cookware will withstand even the most overzealous cooks, and is an investment for life:
- You can cook with little or no oil, fat, or water.
- Food retains maximum nutrients, enzymes and flavor. Meats are tastier, juicier and more tender.
- Titanium gives off indirect heat to assure a perfect cooking atmosphere.
- Save money and time by avoiding the oven.
Quality cookware such as Young Living’s line of titanium cookware doesn’t contain harmful materials, is built to last, and is the ideal way to jump start a healthy approach to eating. Ideal for chefs and beginner cooks alike.
How to Choose the Right Cookware
Why chose Young Living Titanium Cookware?
- Our German precision crafted titanium-coated pans feature an abrasion-resistant frying surface. That means you can stir without scratching the new pan.
- The heat-resistant handle is designed for robust use and provides a secure grip.
- The special thermobasic base is impossible to warp, even after years of use. Pans look like new—without a scratch—after many years of daily use
- Young Living’s titanium pans have a cast aluminum core, which conducts heat seven times faster than iron or steel! This allows for optimal heat distribution and evenly cooked meals.
- There is a solid and liberal manufacturer's warranty on our titanium pots and pans. Should anything break, simply contact a customer service representative to arrange for a replacement pot or pan. • Be sure to select the matching lid that fits your new titanium pan. In order to cook meat to perfection, just place the meat in the pan, then cover the pan with the lid. After a short while you will find that the meat is nicely browned, and wonderfully juicy. So don't forget to order your lid!
- Heavy glass steamer insert. The steamer fits on the 20 cm frying pan or 20 cm saucepan for steaming vegetables or other food. Steaming allows you to seal in the natural goodness, flavor, and color. This steamer is heavy glass that is durable and shatter resistant.
Young Living's Titanium Cookware
- High rim frying pan 20 x 7 cm
- High rim frying pan 28 x 7 cm
- Frying pan 20 x 5 cm
- Frying pan 28 x 5 cm
- Glass lid 20 cm*
- Glass lid 28 cm*
- Steamer 20 cm (fits 20 cm frying pan or saucepan)*
* Please note: all lids and the shatter resistant steamer are sold separately.
How to Use Titanium Cookware
With the titanium cookware, you can use little or no oil, fat or water for cooking. Food retains maximum nutrients, enzymes and flavor. The surface is a patented, high-tech, non-stick, scratch-resistant titanium finish. The thick thermobasic hand-cast aluminum base (exterrior) ensures optimum heat distribution and retention. The handles, lids and knobs are oven proof up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260 degrees Celsius).
To clean the pans, use warm water and a little dishwashing liquid and a normal dishwashing cloth. We do not recommend putting the cookware into the dishwasher. Do not use scouring pads, steel wool or abrasive cleaners.
Young Living Cookbook - Volume I
Young Living Cookbook, Volume 1, highlights creative and healthy ways to use Young Living's essential oils, Blue Agave, JuvaSpice, and Stevia in everyday cooking. The recipes and tips in this cookbook were gathered from Young Living's renowned Farm Fresh Grill and a variety of health-conscious cooks from around the country who share a passion for great tasting food that is also good for you. Recipes include such favorites as Lavender Chicken, Gingered Tofu Stir-Fry, and Wolfberry Cheesecake, and many other tasty treats.
Young Living Healthy Cooking - Volume II
Who knew cooking with Young Living could taste so good? In an effort to inspire individuals to wellness, purpose, and abundance, Young Living is promoting the use of essential oils in your daily cuisine. Because the food you eat directly impacts the way you look and feel, incorporating essential oils into your daily diet can make it easier to obtain remarkable results. With the release of our newest cookbook, Volume 2, there are more ways than ever to prepare healthy and delicious recipes using your favorite Young Living products.
Young Living's newest cookbook features cooking with essential oils basics, helpful hints, essential oil ratios, as well as convenient measurements. Inside you’ll find step-by-step instructions for refreshing beverages, nutritious side dishes, unique main courses, healthy desserts, recipes submitted by Young Living distributors, and more. One bite and you’ll be sold on cooking with Young Living.
Learn more about cooking with Young Living essential oils
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.