Supporting Core Nutrition
The average person consumes only a fraction of required daily nutrients, so it is important to take vitamins and minerals to supplement your diet. Enhancing your diet with a whole food-sourced multi is an excellent way to ensure optimal wellness, regardless of age or individual nutritional requirements. The benefits of Young Living's whole food-sourced multivitamins far surpass those offered by synthetic supplements. Read more on supplements.
Enzymes and Minerals for Core Nutrition
The modern diet is comprised primarily of convenient, pre-packaged meals. These nutrient-deficient choices are full of synthetic flavor enhancers and lack the important dietary minerals our bodies require. Young Living offers a variety of detoxifying enzymes and mineral supplements to help rid the body of unnecessary and potentially damaging substances.
Young Living's Most Popular Product Recommendations for Everyday Nutrition
- NingXia Red: A superfood-sourced, essential oil-infused supplement, plus the vitamins and antioxidants your body requires.
- True Source™: The Young Living multivitamin with the widest array of whole food-sourced nutrients.
- Longevity™: A potent blend of fat-soluble antioxidants.
- Omega Blue: Clinically proven to supplement the body with crucial levels of omega-3 fatty acid nutrients.
- Life 5™: Probiotic that builds and restores core intestinal health.
- Essentialzyme™: An advanced multi-enzyme complex that promotes digestion and assists in the assimilation of nutrients.
- Mineral Essence™: An excellent way to provide the body with vital nutrients.
AlkaLime® is a precisely-balanced alkaline mineral and essential oil powder formulated to safely balance the acidity of the digestive system.* This is important because a balanced pH allows the body to maintain vigor and health. This formula helps counteract overconsumption of processed sugars and foods that may turn to sugar in the body, such as pasta, bread, and processed corn products.
Stir 1 teaspoon in 8 ounces of distilled water and drink immediately. Mix only with water. Take one to three times daily, one hour before meals or retiring to bed as an aid in alkalizing.*
Caution: Not recommended for sodium-restricted diets.
Sulfurzyme Capsules and Powder
Sulfurzyme® combines wolfberry with MSM, a naturally occurring organic form of dietary sulfur needed by our bodies every day to maintain the structure of proteins, protect cells and cell membranes, replenish the connections between cells, and preserve the molecular framework of connective tissue.*
MSM also supports the immune system, the liver, circulation, and proper intestinal function and works to scavenge free radicals.* Wolfberries contain minerals and coenzymes that support the assimilation and metabolism of sulfur.* FOS is added to this formula to support normal digestive system health.*
MSM (methylsulfonymethane): 1.6 g per serving Ningxia Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum fruit): 200 mg per serving.
Take 2 capsules two times daily or as needed one hour before or after meals.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.